Ad

www.halffry.com. Powered by Blogger.

Ad

Ad

Poem To A Horse

>> Wednesday, September 21, 2011


Song - Poem To A Horse
Artist - Shakira
Album - Laundry Service
Epic (2002)


Lyrics :-

You're to far to bring you close
And too high to see below
just hangin' on your daily dose
I know you never needed anyone
But the rolling papers for your grass
How can you give what you don't have?

You keep on aiming for the top 
And quit before you sweat a drop 
Feed your empty brain with your hydroponic pot 
You start out playing with yourself 
You get more fun within your shell 
Nice to meet you but I gotta go my way 

(Chorus:)
I'll leave again 
Cuz I've been waiting in vain 
But you're so in love with yourself 
If I say my heart is sore 
Sounds like a cheap metaphor 
So I won't repeat it no more 

I'd rather eat my soup with a fork 
Or drive a cab in New York 
Cuz to talk to you is harder work 
So what's the point of wasting all my words 
If it's just the same or even worse 
Than reading poems to a horse 

You keep on aiming for the top 
And quit before you sweat a drop 
Feed your empty brain with your hydroponic pot 
I bet you'll find someone like you 
Cuz there's a foot for every shoe 
I wish you luck but I've got other things to do

I'll leave again 'cause I've
Been waiting in vain
But you're so in love with yourself
If I say my heart is sore
Sounds like a cheap metaphor
So I won't repeat it no more 

0 comments:

Ad

Ad

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP